Health, safety, and environment remain among the top priorities for all companies particularly oil and gas companies, reflecting an attitude of zero tolerance for accidents, “In the light of corporate social responsibilities, economic challenges and regulatory pressures, it has become increasingly clear that managing the risks is vital instrument for long-term sustainability in an organisation.
• All categories of workers in oil and gas, Construction, Manufacturing, Aviation industry. Etc.
• Workers in public and private sectors that desires promotion.
• All security personnel.
• O’ level holder with many years of working Experience
This training will help you meet employment requirements in oil and gas industry and beyond. Candidate who successfully complete this training programme can be employed in companies as;
• Safety Manager
• Safety supervisor
• Construction Manager
• Security Manager
• Security supervisor
• Fire Fighting Officer
• Scaffolding Inspector
• Marine transport Manager
• First Aid Officer
• Environmental Impact Assessment Officer. Etc.
Come and learn how you can start a new career in safety irrespective of your academic background
• Industrial Attachments
• Recommendation Letters
• Assistance in Job Sourcing
• Packaging of Outstanding CV
• BEORIG Customised Souvenirs
• Bonus Training with Certificate
• Professional Program’s ID Cards
• Free Oil and Gas Professional Membership Certificate.
Include DVD training materials, Certificate and ID-card, Bonus Advance QHSE Supervision Certificate.
Duration: 55 Hours Supple for 3 days
To Register: Visit our Office at 657, Ikwerre road, opposite UBA Bank Rumuokoro Portharcourt or Call -07*********.
Like our page on Facebook at Beorig Oilfield Training
Services Rendering at Client Location: Yes