Performance and specifications
Job: Full Time
Location :Port Harcourt
Responsible for the administrative duties of the office
Assist with preparation of the budget
Implement financial policies and procedures
Establish and maintain cash controls
Establish, maintain and reconcile the general ledger
Monitor cash reserves and investments
Prepare and reconcile bank statements for the office
Establish and maintain customers’ accounts
Process supplier invoices
Collect and lodgment of cheques
Ensure all financial transactions are properly recorded
Prepare income statements.
Prepare financial reports.
Manage petty cash and other financial transactions.
Staff Management including Leave and Absenteeism Management
Manage Personnel Records
Ensure Compliance with Statutory Regulations
Manage Staff Welfare initiatives
Ensure inforgmation security and confidentiality at all times
Minimum of OND/HND/Bsc in Accounting or related field with 1+ year experience
Mode of Application
• Interested candidates should forward their CV details to
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the phone number attached to this advert.
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the advert message box.
• Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
Mode Of Application
interested and qualified applicants should forward their CV to the HR online @hrunit43@gmail and send a detailed bio data including location, email and phone number via SMS to the phone number provided in the box
• Only shortlisted candidates would be called.
Please read safety tips
- Do not pay in advance even for the delivery.
- Please, check the background of the company!
- DO NOT PAY for ANY certificates, form applications, etc.