Responsible for reading, interpreting, and singing lyrics during a performance or recording session. May work in an ensemble, as a solo artist, in a choir, as a backup singer, in operas, on Broadway, or other musical theater.
* Sing lyrics during performances with the goal of entertaining audiences.
* Convey emotion including joy, sadness, revenge, heartbreak, or conflict in songs.
* Sing different styles, including pop, jazz, rhythm and blues, rock, or country.
* Arrange instruments to accompany vocals, such as piano or saxophone.
* Apply knowledge of harmony, melody, rhythm, and voice production during numbers.
* Rehearse with ensemble or director of production.
* Train or prep voice using different melodies and ranges.
* Project voice so all of audience can hear.
* Observe director's cues on stage.
* Study and memorize music.
* Provide backup vocals.
* Record demos of songs in studios.
* Work with producers to fine-tune songs or albums.
* Collaborate with a manager or agent who handles administrative details, finds work, and negotiates contracts
A singer doesn't required much certificate but any certificate in music can be accepted.
And 5 - 6years experience
HOW TO APPLY
Interested participants should forward their CV to hr.goldstandardresources @gmail.com or text your full name, phone number, age and post applying for to the advert number above