1) Sell and collect admission tickets and passes from patrons at entertainment events.
2) Greet patrons attending entertainment events.
3) Examine tickets or passes to verify authenticity, using criteria such as color and date issued.
4) Guide patrons to exits or provide other instructions or assistance in case of emergency.
5) Maintain order and ensure adherence to safety rules.
6) Refuse admittance to undesirable persons or persons without tickets or passes.
7) Settle seating disputes and help solve other customer concerns.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION
1) Speech Clarity -- The ability to speak clearly so others can understand you.
2) Oral Expression -- The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
3) Oral Comprehension -- The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
4) Problem Sensitivity -- The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
5) Speech Recognition -- The ability to identify and understand the speech of another person.
6) Deductive Reasoning -- The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
7) Inductive Reasoning -- The ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (includes finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events).
8) Near Vision -- The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
No specific requirement needed
MODE OF APPLICATION;
Qualified applicants should forward their CV to halsonconcept @gmail.com or send name, qualification, post applying for, location and mobile number to the message box or to the mobile number attached in this advert