Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize periodic renewal of Licenses.
- Submission of correct documentation to obtain licenses and efficient collection of licenses to take place when completed.
- Process all pertinent documents in reference to the criteria of immigration office, ministry of labor, government offices, ministry of foreign affairs in compliance with the laws and regulations.
- Provide timely support to the business in the areas of HR (take, submit & collect all necessary documentation in order to organize all Employee official paperwork).
- Ensure and coordinate all types of work/visit visas, residence permits, medical/finger, exit permits, Labor card, Employment contract, and other company letters NOC etc. for employees.
- Liaising with various Government Departments (Immigration, Labor, Traffic, Civil Defense and Municipality) and Agencies to ensure efficient and timely services in order to meet the business requirement.
- Arrange medical tests, passports, memos and fine resolution.
- Represent the Company at locations such as the Banks, Police Station, Airport, Hotels, Embassies, Ministries/Municipalities & other significant Departments
-Minimum Bsc in Public Relation/Mass Communication or relevant field.
-Fluent in English.
-A team player with strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
-Strong negotiation skills.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
*Interested Applicants should forward their name, contact number, qualifications and post applying for to the message box or the phone number displayed in this advert.
*Send your CV and Cover Letter to the HR through to bloomfieldng @gmail.com